We Service These Areas
- Castro, Noe Valley
- Embarcadero (south) & SoMa
- Embarcadero, Barbary Coast
- Financial District
- Haight Ashbury & Cole Valley
- Hayes Valley, Tenderloin, North of Market
- Inner Richmond
- Inner Sunset
- Lake Merced
- Marina, Cow Hollow
- Mission, Bernal Heights
- Nob Hill, Russian Hill
- North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf
- Outer Richmond
- Outer Sunset
- Pacific Heights, Western Addition, Japantown
- Potrero Hill
- South of Market (SoMa)
- St. Francis Wood, West Portal
- Twin Peaks, Glen Park
- Visitacion Valley
Car Model Remotes
Car Model Transpoders
How To Choose a Good Locksmith
San Francisco has listings for more than 200 locksmiths. To pick the best one, you need the right information. Here are four things you should ask before you hire a San Francisco locksmith.
1. Ask about certification.
2. Ask about lockout procedures.
A reputable locksmith is fully committed to your security and safety. Any trustworthy locksmith will ask for identification before opening a home, business, or vehicle for an unknown person.
At Lock & Key 123, all our locksmiths verify ownership or occupancy before allowing someone access to private property. Crime rates in San Francisco are high enough already – we’re committed to helping you control unauthorized access to your property.
3. Ask about pricing.
4.Ask about the guarantee.
24/7 Emergency Service
Residential Locksmith Services To Secure Your Home
We offer a full range of residential security services.
- We install and repair deadbolts, peepholes, window grilles, sash locks, interior locks, and cabinet locks.
- We secure garages, sheds, and barns.
- We install deadlocks on sliding glass doors.
- We rekey locks, replace cylinders, and install keyless locks.
- We’ll help you get inside if you’re locked out.
- And we do much more – just ask!
Commercial Service That Keeps Your Livelihood Safe
Automotive Service Anytime & Anywhere
Lock & Key 123 provides automotive locksmith services throughout the greater San Francisco area.
- We’ll unlock your vehicle, get your keys out of the trunk, or remove a broken key from your ignition.
- And if you’ve lost your keys, we’ll make you an emergency spare.
Plus, we guarantee all our automotive work against damage to your vehicle. We can get you back inside without damaging your paint job, your windows, or your door handles.
We Are123 Lock & Key – The San Francisco Locksmith Knows and Trusts
San Francisco Locksmith Service
San Francisco Bicycle Route 345, San Francisco, California, United States